Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to Shortwave Free Radio Reports.

I operated a pirate radio station on shortwave in the early 90's. It operated using a variety of names. I amassed a collection of reception reports from listeners, which I have kept to this day. In the interest of helping document the history of shortwave pirate radio, I am beginning to scan and post these reception reports. I hope you will find them interesting.

If YOU are the author of one of these reception reports, please contribute a comment! To maintain the privacy of the people who wrote these reports, I have blanked out last names and addresses and any other very personal information. I would be happy to completely remove a report if you can identify it as yours and do not wish to have it posted.

73's and FFFR!

"Dr. Lobotomy"

No comments:

Post a Comment